Recovery Elevator live in Nashville February 22nd - 24th
Join Paul Churchill, the host of the Recovery Elevator podcast, and explore what a life can be like without alcohol. This event is perfect for someone looking to expand their recovery community and build face to face relationships with others who choose not to drink alcohol. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been sober for 1 year, 10 days, still working at it, or you’re a supportive family member, this event will help give you a practical approach on how to live a successful and happy life without alcohol. If there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s we can’t do this alone. Be prepared to laugh, meet new people, have genuine conversations, and most importantly, get outside your comfort zone.
If you join us for the weekend, what will that look like and what’s included in the price?
- Friday at 6:30 pm – Transportation, welcome dinner and entertainment in the heart of Music City, Downtown Nashville – Included
- Saturday morning – Group tour of the historic Ryman Auditorium – Optional
- Lunch in German town – Optional
- Saturday afternoon – Tour of German Town in Downtown Nashville, TN – Optional
- Dinner at the hotel before the LIVE event – Included
- Saturday night – Entrance into the Recovery Elevator LIVE in Nashville event – Included
Join us Saturday night only for Recovery Elevator: LIVE in Nashville February 23rd at 7 pm!
- Hear from the host of the Recovery Elevator Podcast Paul Churchill and learn new ways to move forward in life without alcohol
- This event will be fun, informative and you’ll be propelled forward in your sobriety
- Learn how a life without alcohol can be an opportunity and not a sacrifice
- Connect with others who are also choosing not to drink
- Learn how to embrace community, and start building your own recovery network
- Break off into smaller groups led by team leaders and discuss what’s holding you back
- Quitting drinking is the one domino that can knock all the others down
- Learn how to move forward in life without alcohol
RE Nashville Social Retreat 2/22 - 2/24Join us for the weekend!
Recovery Elevator: LIVE in Nashville 2/23Saturday Night Event at 7 pm
Where will we be staying in Nashville
We will be staying at the Millennium Maxwell House in Nashville, TN. If you will be joining Recovery Elevator for the weekend social retreat, then we encourage you so stay at the hotel. The hotel is located at 2025 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville TN 37228. Reservations can me made at 615-259-4343. Mention you will be attending the Recovery Elevator event for special room rates.
When should I arrive and depart from Nashville?
We will be departing the hotel on Friday 2/22 at 6:30 pm for the dinner event in Downtown Nashville. Be sure to book travel, so you have enough time meet us in the hotel lobby at that time. You may book departing airfare anytime on Sunday. If you’re staying at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel, we encourage you to book your departure flight for early afternoon so you can attend the send off breakfast Sunday morning at 8:30 am at the hotel.
Is there a discount for Café RE Members?
Yes, there is a 25% discount for Café RE members. Check the events tab in the Facebook group for the discount code.
If I attend this event, does this mean I have a problem with alcohol?
Only you can determine if you have a problem with alcohol or not. By attending this event, you’ll have a better idea of what role alcohol is playing in your life. If you do decide to move forward in life without alcohol, you’ll know how to get started!
What will I get out of this event?
You’ll learn several tips and tricks on how to improve your sobriety, but the most important takeaway is the community and connections you’ll make during the Weekend Social R
What is the refund policy?
Refunds will not be issued. If you cannot make this event, your registration will be given to someone who cannot financially afford to attend.