Registration opens January 8th!
“When two or more like-minded individuals come together with a conscious and clear intention of departing from alcohol or deepening with inner peace, healing inevitably happens. When unconscious obstructions to health, happiness, emotional wellbeing, peace and vitality are removed, the heart heals. Alcohol is no longer needed. When we become aware of what is taking place and begin to embrace it, limiting beliefs about ourselves and others begin to fade away. We then begin to learn a new way of being and consciously create this environment of wholeness in our day to day lives.”
– Paul Churchill
Workshops and Topics Include (*subject to change)
Learn how to playfully “Dance With the Mind” through meditation and the breath. Understand the common pitfalls, and practice different techniques in group settings
Get your day started right with yoga and meditation
Learn How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind
Participate in LIVE guided meditations geared towards opening the heart, departing from the old self, and conditioning the mind and body to the image of your new self
Learn how to create a clear image of your new self and then draw this alcohol-free life to you like a magnet without you having to do all the work-p
Leave unhealthy identities, stories, roles, thought patterns and narratives that are no longer serving you
Understand Why knowledge alone isn’t enough to depart from an addiction, unhealthy behavior, or self-sabotaging thought patterns
Learn how to dissolve an addiction by taking energies out of the past/future and anchoring them in the present moment
Breakout sessions specific to those who no longer want alcohol in their lives and for those attending in support of someone struggling with alcohol
Small group discussions where you’ll build intense personal connections with others who no longer welcome alcohol in their lives and find out what is working for others
Learn how science/spirituality are merging and how this is applicable to departing from an addiction or unhealthy narratives
Why this journey into an alcohol-free life has to include joy, fun, abundance, laughter and self-compassion. The days of tough love are over
“I ATTENDED A RECOVERY ELEVATOR EVENT IN 2019 AND IT COMPLETELY CHANGED THE WAY I VIEW ALCOHOL. I LEFT WITH SOBRIETY FUEL FOR DAYS! WHAT I REALIZED, IS THAT IT’S MORE ABOUT LIVING A LIFE THAT DOESN’T REQUIRE ALCOHOL THEN AVOIDING ALCOHOL. I FEEL AS IF I NO LONGER NEED IT.”
– MARY, AUSTIN TX
Recovery Elevator LIVE in DenverDancing with the Mind - Registration opens January 8th
Social at the Dusty Saloon
Welcome dinner Included
Breakfast at hotel Included
Lunch at hotel Included
Dinner – not included
Breakfast at hotel Included
Lunch – not included
Dinner – not included
Entertainment at Hotel
Check out our awesome partners!
Is this event for those who wish to quit drinking for good? Or Can I attend this event if I’m wanting to take a break from alcohol?
- This event is for anyone who is questioning the role alcohol is playing in their life. Whether you’re wanting to take a month off drinking or ditch the booze for good, you’ll learn the skills necessary and meet others who have the same goals in mind.
I’m attending as a spouse or significant other. Will I feel out of place?
- Departing from an addiction requires a collaborative healing effort and both sides need support. We encourage you to open up about the challenges you’re facing in life and you’ll have opportunities to do this in breakout sessions specific to significant others.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Full refunds will processed until 5 pm (MST) on Friday May 8th. Cancellations after this date will not be processed.
Is there a sobriety requirement?
- We recommend you have at least seven days away from alcohol before attending this event. However, we fully understand the complexities of this journey and as long as you’re not physically detoxing from alcohol at the event you’re welcome to attend.
What will the workshops be like?
- See the list above of specific topics covered, but you can expect presentations from Paul Churchill and other industry professionals. The music for the guided meditations are performed live while attendees collectively raise their energies. There will be several smaller group breakout sessions conducive to having more intimate conversations with others. There will be entertainment on one of the evenings as well. At the Nashville event last year, we had a karaoke night which was a blast! Overall, laughter is built into every part of the itinerary and the event will be fun!
Does the price include hotel and travel?
The price does not include hotel or travel expenses. See price table above for what meals are included and which ones aren’t
Can I attend part of the event? Or register for Friday or Saturday only?
- In order to get the most out of the event, we recommended you attend the full event.
How far outside of my “comfort zone” will this event be?
- Parts of the event are designed to take you outside of your comfort zone, but we encourage you to go at your own pace.
Where will this event be taking place? Do they offer parking? How far is it from Denver International Airport? How can I get there?
- The event will be taking place at the Hilton Garden Inn, Denver Union Station located at 1999 Chestnut Place, Denver, CO 80202 1-800-997-9138. They offer parking for a daily rate of $30 per day. The hotel is located 18 miles from Denver International Airport and a train from the airport drops you off within walking distance to the hotel.
I'd like to stay at the hotel at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Union Station. Is there a specific room block for this event?
- Yes, please book through this unique booking link. There are 45 rooms reserved for Recovery Elevator and after those are filled, hotel availability and price is not guaranteed.
Or copy and paste this link in your browser.
How do I partner with Recovery Elevator on this event?
- Email email@example.com if you’d like to be part of this incredible event!